Studio 10 Harlem Globetrotter Ticket Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Studio10 Harlem Globetrotter Ticket Giveaway contest will begin at 12:01 a.m. on February 18, 2013 and end on February 21, 2013 at Noon .
To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s): By noon on February 21, 2013, log on to FOX10tv.com, follow the Studio 10 link. Click on the Studio10 Harlem Globetrotter link to enter. Register and completely fill out the online entry form. Correctly completed entries will be selected by random drawing to win one of four family four-packs of tickets to see the Harlem Globetrotters February 22, 2013 at 7:00pm CT at the USA Mitchell Center in Mobile, AL. One grand prize will be awarded that includes a family four-pack of tickets, meet & greet passes, two (2) Globetrotter T-shirts and an autographed basketball.
- The Station is not responsible for Internet transmission errors, illegible entries, service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent transmitting his/her entry.
- Enter online as often as you like. No automated or robotic entries allowed.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The contest is open to all WALA/WFNA viewers who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in Mobile/Pensacola viewing area. Employees of WALA/WFNA (the “Station”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other television stations in the Mobile/Pensacola metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and/or households are ineligible to participate or win. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest.
- Four (4) Runner Up prize packs will be awarded in this contest. Prize packs include four tickets to the February 22, 2013 7:00pm (Central) showing of the Harlem Globetrotters at the USA Mitchell Center. Estimated retail value of each prize pack $100.00. One (1) GRAND PRIZE will be awarded. Grand Prize includes four tickets to the February 22, 2013 7:00pm (Central) showing of the Harlem Globetrotters at the USA Mitchell Center, meet & greet passes for four (4), two (2) Globetrotter T-shirts and one (1) autographed basketball. Estimated retail value of Grand Prize tickets - $100.00, Meet & Greet Passes (4) - $200.00, T-shirts - $40, Basketball - $40. Estimated retail value of GRAND PRIZE - $380.00.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within two (2) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- All winners will be selected by random drawing of all eligible entries after closing of the entry period on February 21, 2013. Winners will be notified by phone or email no later than 5:00pm on February 21, 2013. Winners name and/or likeness will be broadcast on Studio 10 on WALA-TV. Winners name and/or likeness may also be used online or in social media applications in association with this contest.
- Odds of winning depend on total number of correctly completed contest entries.
- Winner need not be present to win.
- Winners must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within twenty-four (24) hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, participants agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising, broadcasting, internet or social media material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Website’s Terms of Service apply to any online portions of this Contest.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules or the Station’s website Terms of Service may result in an entrant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WALA/WFNA. 1501 Satchel Paige Drive. Mobile, AL 36606. Or online at www.fox10tv.com.
Sponsor: WALA/WFNA - 1501 Satchel Paige Drive. Mobile, AL 36606. Harlem Globetrotters International.